Search 2.0

Monday, June 13, 2011

31 week mark

I have just hit 31 weeks and its starting to REALLY sink in that I will be seeing my little precious baby is 9 weeks (or less) AH... SOOO excited yet SOOO nervous at the same time!.
 Pregnancy has been such an adventure and i have loved it, I know Im going to miss it once Baby is born!.

 In the 31 weeks I have been through so far I still feel as unprepared as when I first found out,
There are a lot of wants, a lot MORE needs, and simply no way for me to have everything I feel I have to have!
But I'm sure it will all come together.

My my my, I am telling you! DO NOT travel when you are 31 weeks pregnant, Its uncomfortable and possibly dangerous. I just went on a 3 hour trip and then had to travel back home just a few hours later so all in all about 6 hours more or less behind the wheel, And it gets very painful to sit so long! and if you get dehydrated then you can go into pre term labor! i made sure to drink alot of fluids so that, that wouldn't happen to me. And i am SOO glad it didn't because i was out in the middle of nowhere more then half of the trip and who knows if i would have made it to a hospital in time or if i would have been that one unlucky girl to give birth right there on the highway.

But if you are GOING to travel, Here are some things i would recommend you take with you,

Water and LOTS of it ( no getting dehydrated )
Mints or gum (in case of car sickness)
Pillows (use however you want i would have used it for my back)
Neck Pillow (unless yours the driver)
Snacks (preferably ones that are good for you)
Good book (again unless your the driver)
Toilet paper (just incase your in the middle of nowhere and cant hold it in anymore)

And you should also try to strech out a little when you stop, to much sitting  makes you a little sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment