Search 2.0

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh boy!

 
                  Well I am now officially going to the Doctor every 2 weeks!
I had a Doc. App at 30 weeks and everything it still looking great (cant believe how lucky i have been!)
At the App. my Doctor told me i was measuring at 31 when normally i would be measuring at 30 (because im 30 weeks) and when I had my ultrasound at 28 and a half weeks and the Nurse told me that my little guy is measuring at a little over 3 pounds (for those of you who dont know, This means my Babys a little bigger then normal). Babys should be around 3 pounds at around 30 weeks (according to Mayo clinic guide to a healthy pregnancy) Babys measuring a little more then a week bigger then average.
 This to me is a little scary because i would really like to have an all natural birth (without painkiller), So if my Baby is starting to grow a little bigger then the normal (average birth weight is between 6 and 7 1/2 pounds) that means I could have a baby anywhere between 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 ish lbs!!!!(just a guesstimation) OUCH!... But regardless i will still try my best to go all natural. (wish me luck!)


 More on Baby, His heart rate was 160 and it always runs between 150s and 160s so everything normal there,
He is head down just like he is supposed to be (Good little guy has been head down the whole time as far as we know) his little butt is stuck way up in my ribs and he loves to just kick his little legs out and let mommy know if he is uncomfortable with the way i sit or lay down, He esp loves to kick the bed at night when i lay on my right side, must get a little tight when i lay that way.


 My husband has been lucky enough not to be kept awake all night by his kicks, I have heard multiple fathers complain that when mommy snuggles up to them they cant sleep because all the baby kicks!.
I have also been fairly lucky, I have only been woken up by those little kicks and punches about 3 times (so far lol) And i think i owe that to my body pillow! if you are pregnant and dont have a Bobby body pillow you are missing out on the sleep your going to NEED! i cant say that it will work for everyone else like it did for me but once i got that pillow i slept SO much better! it helped me with my hip pain and also it props my belly slightly for additional support for my spine  (if you cant get one try a small pillow between the knees and a small pillow to prop your belly up off the bed! works wonders).


 Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment