Search 2.0

Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby weight

Well i haven't done to bad so far on the weight gain end of this pregnancy (16 pounds at 30 weeks), But nearing the end i think the tables are about to turn on me.
I am STARVING lately... and what am i craving? anything and everything sweet and unhealthy, the past few months i have had my share of cravings but they haven't been as relentless as this last 4 weeks i could eat a whole tub of ice cream for every meal! HELP! i was doing so well, but alas i fear that is over! all i can hope for is not to gain to much..

Im an almost 32 weeks now and the relentless fatigue is really kicking into gear!, I wake up exhausted and the other day as soon as i ate breakfast i layed down on the couch and slept for 3 more hours!! and that still wasnt enough! i could have slept all day, I had to dig up some major motivation just to get off the couch and start my day after having slept for at least a good 13 hours.
Thank goodness that had only happened once!

In other news my feet have started to swell :( my feet have felt hot and dry alot lately and now they are starting to feel tight so it is true what they say about the end of pregnancy being uncomfortable.. i still love having my little one baking in there but its not so easy breezy as it was before.

I can actually tell that my babys growing and getting longer all the time because very day i feel more and more pressure on my rib cage and i am hoping he will be nice and not crack or brake any of mommys ribs, because some days it feels like it.. he loves to sit right up in there and go crazy with all his little movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment